Making property management easier for you.
ALL+ specialises in large-scale, mixed-use commercial and residential developments across the UK, delivering high-quality facilities management, property management and customer experience to match the global vision of their clients’ properties and estates.
ALL+ offers additional benefits in the form of carefully positioned strategic partnerships, which add further consultancy services including place-making and asset management.
With headquarter offices in London and Manchester, a highly experienced national team, and a proven track record of delivery, ALL+ are perfectly positioned to support and execute a range of property requirements.
We believe our experience and expertise associated with the strategic management of large-scale commercial buildings, mixed-use estates and public realm is unique. We provide a dynamic service, adding value to any asset and allowing occupiers to flourish, creating a sense of place and a destination for any community.
Landlord and tenant advice
Tenancy schedule management
Property data management and collation document management
Professional property advice service charge management
Service charge 10 year modelling client reporting
Design for management for commercial and residential development
Design for management for estate and public realm management
Strategic asset management advice
Lease transactional work
Building surveying consultancy
Retail and leisure consultancy advice
Risk/report compliance management
Health and safety
Hard and soft services provision
IT infrastructure/wired scored provisions procurement management
Supplier and contractor management
Site staff recruitment
Building performance management
Environmental and sustainability management
Tenant fit out guides/tenant handbooks
Tenant relationship management/customer service management
Creation of a fully responsive digital FM platform
Credit control for all property income
Client property financial reporting
Service charge management
Full financial service charge management
Fund financial reporting
VAT managing and reporting
In-house options for a 24/7 helpdesk service available to tenants and clients
Direct contact management of reactive building issues and tenant response
Effective response management with FM supply change with a full integrated system
Support of KPI performance of service providers
Monthly reporting is available into our client reporting package
MEET THE TEAM
All+ Management Team
Rob Yates BSc (Hons) MRICS
Rob has 25 years’ senior level, property and asset management experience and brings his commercial and operational knowledge to lead the growth of the ALL+ property management and service offering.
Melanie Jones MSc Dev Management MBIFMMelanie has over 14 years senior level strategic facilities and risk management experience with a proven record for developing and growing client-focused facilities management propositions, across public and private sectors in UK and EMEA.
The ALL+ core promise
- Deliver landmark commercial offices, retail, residential, mixed use and public realm assets
- Manage diverse portfolios including heritage listed buildings
- Mobilise new development buildings into full operational management
- Create a SMART FM digital building platform to allow seamless integration
- Provide bespoke services to clients, aligning with their strategic targets for each portfolio
The strategic partnership between ALL+ and CKD Galbraith provides a high quality asset and property management service.
The combined team of 25+ can provide a dedicated, bespoke and detailed service to include:
- Value added and revenue growth commercial asset management strategy and operational planning
- Full property due diligence on acquisition
- An integrated property and TFM management service In depth and wide ranging building surveying services
- Highly qualified commercial and professional senior team
- Strategic and operational residential consultancy and management services Highly qualified commercial and professional senior team
- UK national coverage
- Teams and offices in London, Edinburgh, Manchester and Aberdeen RICS compliant and FSA regulated
ALL Plus Management Ltd is a new stand-alone company incorporated in January 2017 under company number 10569310.
Whilst a new entity ALL Plus has already signed contracts in place of over £1m pa income turnover.